I currently supervise these PhD projects at King’s College London:
- Marta Conti Lorenzo – A Defence of Emergent Causation in a Physical World
- Vlad Cadar – Personal Identity as Bayesian Hypothesis
While at the University of Reading I supervised these PhD projects:
- Kei Udono — Hume’s Epistemology
Kei received his PhD in 2017, supervised by David Oderberg and me. He is now Associate Professor in Ethics at Hokkai Gakuen University’s Faculty of Law, in Sapporo.
- Matteo Benocci — Pluralistic Atomism (Metaphysics)
Matteo received his PhD in 2018, supervised by David Oderberg and me, and since then he has worked as a sessional lecturer for the University of Southampton and the University of Reading.
- Eleanor Gwynne — Self-knowledge
Eleanor’s PhD was with the South, West and Wales Doctoral Training Partnership, supervised by Conor McHugh at the University of Southampton and me. She completed it in February 2020.
- Robert Fletcher — Disorders of consciousness and the problem of consciousness
Robert completed his PhD in March 2020, having been supervised by Emma Borg, John Preston and me.