To use some of the links below, you’ll need access to Reading’s Blackboard site.
This year (2017-18) I’m teaching:
- Meaning and the Mind (Autumn Term) – a second-year module in philosophy of language and philosophy of mind.
- The Science of Consciousness (Spring Term) – third-year module on philosophical questions about the scientific study of consciousness.
- Mental Machines (Summer Term) – a first-year module about artificial intelligence and related questions in philosophy of mind.
Past classes at Reading:
- Mental Machines – Summer 2017
- Graduate Class: Self-Knowledge – Autumn 2016
- Philosophy of Mind – Autumn 2016
- Hume, Kant & Wittgenstein, with Severin Schroeder – Spring 2016
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science – Spring 2016
- Philosophy of Mind – Autumn 2015
- Philosophy of Mind – Spring 2015
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science – Spring 2015
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science – Spring 2014
- Early Modern Philosophy 2 (Hume and Kant), with Severin Schroeder – Spring 2014
- MA Seminar – Autumn 2012 to Autumn 2013
- Philosophy of Mind – Autumn 2013
- Graduate Class on philosophy of psychology, with Emma Borg and Nat Hansen – Summer 2013
- Early Modern Philosophy 2 (Hume and Kant), with Nat Hansen – Spring 2013
- Cognitive Science & Mental Content – Autumn 2012